5MP Outdoor Flood Light Camera, 2.8mm Lens, H.265, (with PoE, 2-Way Audio)
Monitor your premises with this high resolution 5MP H.265 IP camera from SumoSecurity.
Featuring a 2.8mm lens with a 1/2.7″ progressive scan CMOS image sensor, the IP camera delivers HD resolutions up to 2592 x 1944 (5 megapixels), bringing sharp and clear images for your residential or commercial applications.
The IP camera features H.265 / High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) compression to deliver the same HD quality over lower bitrates when compared to H.264. For users looking to consume less bandwidth on their network, the compression technology used by these IP cameras will do that. Note: H.264 fallback can be setup on the IP camera for older NVRS.
To enable easier installation, the camera allows you to run a Cat5e / 6 cable to deliver both data and power. This eliminates the need to run separate power for the camera.
Free Mobile apps provided for iOS and Android RXCAMVIEW allow you to view live and recorded video anywhere on-the-go when using it standalone or paired with a compatible NVR (Note: For full optimization of the IP camera, we recommend the use of our H.265 NVRs).
Built-in flood lights prevent theft by lighting up areas. Set the flood lights to detect motion (PIR or standard) to alert intruders not to continue on because they are being recorded. This also adds additional visibility in darkly lit areas. The flood lights can also be turned off if necessary and can be configured for PIR or standard motion sensing.
Located under the lens, a built-in passive infrared sensor uses energy from heat to detect motion. This includes motion from people, animals, and vehicles. The sensor will detect a temperature change (IR change) and record if set. This is in contrast to motion sensors on standard cameras where motion recording is based on when an image goes into frame.
A built-in microphone and speaker allows you to speak and listen to anyone in range of the camera. Great for front door commercial or residential installations.
Install outside in the elements. With an IP66 ingress rating and -4 ~ 104°F (-20 ~ +40°C) operating temperature, the camera is suited for a wide range of outdoor applications.
- True Day/Night (IR Cut Filter / ICR) – Delivers more efficient color reproduction during the daytime by moving an IR cut filter over the lens during day to block infrared light. At night, the IR cut filter is removed so that the IR can bring visibility in low lighted conditions.
- Flood Light – Built in PIR (Passive Infrared) Sensor shines white LED lights to deter intruders when motion is detected.
- IR (Infrared) – Delivers images during the night when there is no visibility.
- ONVIF compatible – Allows the IP camera to be used with a wide range of NVR brands, delivering interoperability and standardization of IP surveillance products.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) – To enable easier installation, the camera allows you to run a Cat5e / 6 cable to deliver both data and power. This eliminates the need to run separate power for the camera.
- Flexible mounting of the camera for positioning on the wall or ceiling.
- Metal Housing – Provides durability for any application.
- IP66 – Weather resistant to provide protection from water and dust.
- Resolution: 5MP (2592×1944), 4MP (2592 x 1520), 3MP (2048 x 1536), 1080P (1920 x 1080), 960P (1280 x 960), 720P (1280 x 720)
- Compression Format: H.265, H.264
- Lens: 2.8mm
- FOV: 92°
- PoE – Power over Ethernet
- IR LEDs: 2pcs (Array LED)
- Flood Light: 2pcs up to 10M (32ft)
- PIR: up to 7M (23ft)
- Housing: Metal
- RTSP support: rtsp://IPAddress:RTSPPort/ch01/0
A: 0(Mainstream), 1(SubStream), 2(MobileStream)